- Most isolation gown wearers are unaware that while they are fastening the neck, waist ties are coming into contact with the floor. The contamination transferred from the floor to the waist ties will then transfer to the hands of the wearer as they fasten the waist ties of the gown.
- Introducing the Iso-Belt™ and Iso-Gown™! This patent-pending technology eliminates waist ties, eliminating floor to gown contamination. In addition, the Iso-Belt™ and Iso-Gown™ are easier to apply for obese wearers, and wearers with limited mobility.
- See for yourself in this glo-germ test. When the waist ties of traditional gowns contact the floor, contamination is unknowingly passed from the floor, to the gown, to the hands of the wearer.
- Sample Request
Invented by Dr. Robert E. Burky, Jr.A practicing orthopedic surgeon for over 22 years,Dr. Burky has witnessed firsthand… Read More
Reduce InfectionC. difficile infections are on the rise.Keep your hospital environment compliant.
- Iso-Belt™ and Iso-Gown™ were featured at the recent APIC conference.
- Jason Tetro has spent the last 25 years as a microbiologist learning about our relationship with germs both good and bad…